Computational Imaging and Inverse Problems
The Computational Imaging and Inverse Problems research group focuses on the research and development of novel algorithms and methods for modeling and solving computational imaging problems and inverse problems in tomographic imaging. Imaging methods have found a wide range of applications, ranging from medical diagnosis and therapy as well as biomedical research to non-destructive testing and security screening. Our research is centered on such computational approaches in various scenarios, for example:
- deep learning for clinical decision support
- enabling robotic X-ray computed tomography
- reconstruction for X-ray computed tomography
- solving the inverse problem for lightfield microscopy
- tomography of the anisotropic X-ray dark-field
We offer open-source software packages in C++, Python, and Matlab that implement our algorithms and methods.